Railroad Kits and Sheepscot Scale Products

Off Duty? Come in to relax, chat, and enjoy some company

Re: Railroad Kits and Sheepscot Scale Products

Postby tommot » Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:08 am

JimmyD wrote:I obtained the rights to a number of his structure kits. Among the more popular ones are The Lime Company, Red Herring Packing, Acadia Granite, Beanfield Siding, Cats Head Pier, and Hawks Nest Lodge.

Come on Jimmy, it's been more than a month now and I'm still waiting for you to startr selling the Red Herring Packing kit. How much longer do I have to wait??????

Tom
No matter where you go, there you are.
tommot
Master of the MRRForum 200+ Posts!
Master of the MRRForum 200+ Posts!

Postby rebel » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:58 pm

tommot wrote:
JimmyD wrote:I obtained the rights to a number of his structure kits. Among the more popular ones are The Lime Company, Red Herring Packing, Acadia Granite, Beanfield Siding, Cats Head Pier, and Hawks Nest Lodge.

Come on Jimmy, it's been more than a month now and I'm still waiting for you to startr selling the Red Herring Packing kit. How much longer do I have to wait??????

Tom

I am sure it will take many months to get it all going. First he has to decide the order of release and then work on the kit as I am sure they need some changes because of something that used to be available but no longer is.
rebel
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Postby NEMMRRC » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:59 pm

rebel wrote:
tommot wrote:

Tom

I am sure it will take many months to get it all going. First he has to decide the order of release and then work on the kit as I am sure they need some changes because of something that used to be available but no longer is.

You mean he doesn't just Photoshop in whatever he needs on each kit?!

Jaime
NEMMRRC
Over 7000 Posts!
Over 7000 Posts!

Postby gnatshop » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:36 pm

He's got other priorities, like the FREE garage kit! :)) :))
FREE always takes priority!
David Workman
"My family tree has a tire swing on it!"
gnatshop@gmail.com
http://www.picasaweb.google.com/Gnatshop
gnatshop
Forum Master
Forum Master

Postby rebel » Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:05 pm

I tried to get a kit out once and even if the design is laser ready, you have to order parts and the scribed wood, hope it is in stock and can ship right away and don't count on any special shapes being available!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rebel
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Previous

Return to The Railroad Parlor Car